Home-Based Customer Service Jobs

 
Here is a great Good Morning America video we came across recently that shows the types of home-based customer service jobs available through our website (for free). You will have to watch the commercial first to watch the video, but it's worth it.



If you enjoyed the video, and want to find a home-based customer service job, you can learn more here. We currently provide access to home based employment opportunities with over 30 different companies, including those mentioned in this video, with links to apply online. All legitimate. All free.

Bookmark and Share

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Outsource Call Center said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
e and s said...

Thanks so much for the information. I been seeking legit online jobs and career for months now. And all I learned from this search was scams and how to start your own business websites. Thanks again.

SAM GILL said...

i wanna work with u please contact information will be provided on contact please send info in samgill29@gmail.com

Chris said...

I am exremely interested in working for your company. Please email me more information on your business. Thank you, Chris

Adrienne A. Kane said...

I am very interested in working for your company part-time and have plenty of experience with both Customer Service and with working from home. I look forward to hearing from you and would love to start as soon as possible.
Most Sincerely,
Adrienne A. Kane

Kensium said...

This is really a extraordinary website. And it is not like other money oriented web, the content here is super helpful.

Translation Services

SONIA KHAN said...

I have 1 year experience in Telemarketing and also was employed in a Garment store as "Sales Manager"for several years. Since May 2009 I was working with Intelenet Global Services Ltd in their Vodafone Qatar Arabic process. Please urgently post me details of self employment that can give me a good income from home.

James said...

Hello I have been Telemarketing for over 20 years I am looking for a honest hourly job where I work from home. I have plenty of MLM experience and marketing sales as well. I eager to work ASAP!